WIDE BELT SANDER FW 11O2 CLASSIC FELDER
With its highly modern working techniques, the furniture industry raises the bar to almost unattainable heights for carpenter‘s workshops. In order to nevertheless remain competitive, the work pieces must be processed perfectly during all work stages. The Felder Wide-Belt Sanding Machines FW 950 classic and FW 1102 classic render the entry into professional woodworking affordable and impress with high-quality system solutions already in their standard versions.
- Two processing units: Pre and fine sanding in one working process.
- Electrical fine adjustments from the control panel.
- Variable feed speed using an inverter controlled from the control panel.
- Electronic grain compensation.
- 3x 400 V.
- 50 Hz.
- 20.0 HP (15.0 kW) sanding motor with sanding module.
- Ampage meter for monitoring the electrical load on the units.
- Automatic sanding-belt brake.
Sanding unit and sanding cushion
- Contact-roller unit, hardness of the contact roller C 85° Shore, Digital grain compensation can be chosen from the control panel.
- Sanding pad unit (sanding pad).
- Electro-pneumatic sanding cushion EP.
- Sanding width 1100 mm.
- Sanding height 3–170 mm.
- Sanding belt is oscillated electro-pneumatically.
- Electronic run-off protection for the sanding belt.
- Pneumatic tensioning of the sanding belt.
- Sanding belt 1110 x 1900 mm (width x length).
- Electronic height adjustment of the feed table in 0.1 mm incremental steps from the control panel.
- Digital display shows the height of the feeder table.
- Inverter controlled variable feed speed of 2.5-10 m/min, selected from the control panel.
- Mechanical vibration-absorbing rubber pressure rolls.
- Hand guard and over-thicknessing protection for the workpiece.
- Machine packing dimensions in mm (length x width): 1600 x 1550 x 2050
- Extraction connector Ø in mm: 2x 160
- Weight, kg (with average equipment): 1150
Characteristics for information only. The technical details are not legally binding. Contact us for further information.