AUTOMATIC GLUE SPREADER MACHINE SV4-350 4 ROLLERS 2 MOTORS OSAMA: this 4 roller gluer is mainly intended for the industrial production of large-size panels, plywood, multi-layer and strip panels, doors, etc...
- An easily-accessible sturdy structure in processed cast steel, together with adjustment systems to ensure absolute accuracy, plus the size of the application and dispensing rollers, diameter 350 mm and 242 mm respectively, key factors which have all contributed to the success of this extraordinary machine.
- Supplied to firms processing products with veneer finish in decorative paper, polished laminates and other materials, all requiring perfectly uniform spreading, providing full satisfaction on all counts.
- Maintenance is clearly much less frequent compared to gluers with smaller diameter rollers working at similar production rates. A greater diameter means an increase in the metal core structure, leading to more precise glue dispensing.
- “Split” supports divided in half so that the rollers are easier to dismantle for maintenance. All sliding and adjustable parts are protected by guards and externally lubricated.
- A roller washing system has been specially devised for this machine using two stainless steel pipes each serving a pair of spreader dispenser rollers. This system consists of a pump mounted on the side of the structure and provides a pressure of approx. 6-7 bar through various nozzles, with a left-right pneumatic longitudinal stroke of approx. 150 mm. This device runs without the intervention of the operator.
- Suitable for working on an automatic pressing line in three shifts and preset to adapt to glue feeding systems and “chiller” refrigeration systems.
- Side-mounted electric control panel, preset for stop-start-pause line consents.
| || ||2500||2200||2000||1800||1600||1400||1300|
|Working surface height||mm||910||910||910||910||910||910||910|
|Spreading roller diameter||mm||348||348||348||348||348||348||348|
The 4 roller glue spreading machine Mod. SV4-350 is unique for this kind of machines as, thanks to several patented details, it can be deemed highly safe and functional.
- Frictioned spreading rollers to avoid the damages caused by the passage of panels with a higher thickness than the preset one and for the operator’s safety in case of contact with the rollers.
- For safety purposes the cleaning system has been also patented and so washing can be performed with fractioned and still gearmotors.
These and other advantages, which you can verify during the machine test, make the SV4-350 safe, practical, precise and long lasting.