USED VERTICAL PANEL SAW MANUAL SVP 133 PUTSCH MENICONI
The VERTICAL PANEL SAW MANUAL SVP 133 PUTSCH MENICONI in addition to the vertical and horizontal cutting, also allows 45º cuts to be made on the edge of the panel, such as a circular saw blade tilting at 45º. It incorporates a new 5 HP engine with a 6-month warranty. It allows working with lengths of up to 3200 mm and a horizontal height of 2 fields of 1700 mm. For vertical cutting allows a height of 1900 mm. This machine is predisposed to connect to an independent aspiration.
- 3x 400 V motor voltage.
- 50 Hz.
- New replaced engine: 5 HP (3.7 kW) with 6 months warranty.
- Max. cutting length: 3200 mm
- Max. vertical cutting height: 1900 mm
- Max. horizontal cutting height: 2 1700 mm fields
- Max. cutting length: 3200 x 1900 mm
- Max. cutting thickness: 60 mm
- Manual mobile grill to avoid damaging the slats during horizontal cuts.
- Lower supports in aluminum with polixene on top.
- Tilting device to support small parts.
- Folding guide in the left and right section for cutting small panels.
- Retractable wheel device to facilitate the sliding of the panels.
- Stop for vertical cuts.
- Safety devices, soundproofing, set of service keys, instruction manual with exploded list
- Maximum disc diameter: 250 mm
- Shaft diameter: 30 mm
- Disc revolutions: 5 300 rpm
- Cutting width: 3.2 mm
- Machine length: 4425 mm
- Machine width: 1350 mm
- Machine height: 2600 mm
- Weight: 650 Kg
- Vacuum intake diameter: 100 mm
- Minimum suction speed: 20m/s
- Minimum air flow: 570 m3/h
Subject to prior sale. Characteristics for information only. The technical details are not legally binding. Contact us for further information.