SLIDING TABLE SAW Kappa 550 FORMAT-4
- Ergonomic "Digi-Drive" control panel
- Positioning control of the saw blade height
- Positioning control of the saw blade angle (0°–46°)
- Positioning control of the rip fence (Option)
- 3x 400 V.
- 50 Hz.
- 10 HP (7.35 KW) S6/40%, 3 speeds 3000/4000/5000 rpm
- Star-delta start
- Saw blade diameter 250–550 mm, max. cutting height 202 mm
- Electrical height adjustment
- Electrical angle adjustment 0°–46°
- Powder coated steel extension to increase the cutting length by 1200 mm
- kappa control with LED display showing the height, angle and rpm integrated into the control panel on the machine frame
- Overhead guard is height adjustable and can be swung away, includes a cover for 90° cuts and a separate cover for mitre cuts
Cutting width and rip fence
- 1000 mm rip capacity, powder coated steel
- 1200 mm rip fence with micro fine adjustment which can be tilted away
Sliding tables anodized, “x-roll” guiding system
- 2800 mm “X-Roll” sliding table with edging shoe
Outrigger table and crosscut fence
- Outrigger table dimensions 1250 x 650 mm
- 3200 mm crosscut fence, moves from 90°–45° with 2 crosscut stops as standard
Characteristics for information only. The technical details are not legally binding. Contact us for further information.