EDGE BANDER WITH GLUE BOX K60 PM CASADEI INDUSTRIA
The standard equipment on the Automatic Edgebander K60 PM forsees:
- Teflon coated glue pot, controlled by PLC
- Infeed fence with end adjustment and numerical indicator
- Premilling unit to improve cut on panels
- Teflon coated glue pot controlled by a PLC
- Automatic feeding of edge and strips, controlled by PLC.
- Oscillating end trim guillotine, controlled by PLC.
- Adjustable pressure roller unit
- Double circular saw end trim unit (follow-up system) with a 45° tilted movement and a high frequency motor, controlled by PLC.
The top/bottom flush trimming excesss, radius or bevelled is done by the flush trimming unit with high frequency motors and copy roller discs.
The Teflon coated glue pot is contolled by a PLC and its glue spreader roller is automatically activated when working temperature has been reached.
The glue pot installed on the Automatic Edgebander K60 PM is equipped with a heating element inside the glue spreader roller to guarantee high bonding levels.
The built-in PLC visualizes machine data: glue temperature, metres of edge used, working hours, maintenance messages (visualized in regards to working hours)
- Panel height min-max: min 8 - max 60 mm
- Appliable edges up to 3 mm of thickness in bobbin - 5 mm in strip (manual inserting)
- Logic operation controlled by PLC
- - Glue thermo-regulator with automatic stand-by
- - Display with different messages for use and maintenance of the machine
- Chain panel feeding (track) with rubber-coated sliding blocks
- Feeding speed 11 mt/1’
- Upper bar with double row of rubber-coated wheels - adjustable in height - with numerical indicator
- Inlet rectifications (pre-milling) with diamond milling cutters D. 60 h 52 mm with 2 suction hoses D. 80 mm
- Inlet guide with micrometric adjustment - Chips removal 0 ÷ 2,0 mm
- HF motors 2 x 0,75 Kw 12000 r.p.m.
- Automatic edge feeding in roll/strip through motorized rubbered roll
- Pneumatic shears for bobbin cutting up to 3 mm
- Teflon-coated glue pot, 7 electric resistances - capacity about 2 kg.
- Pressure rolls with position numerical indicator - aluminium 1st floating roll
- Automatic front and rear 1-motor facing unit (cut at 0 and 20 degrees with manual selector) deplacement 45 degrees - chips suction
- Facing unit motor Kw 0,27 – 200 Hz -12.000 r.p.m.
- Trimming units with milling cutters Z4 D. 75 mm, Widia plates with combined profile: straight/ray 2 mm/3° bevel (ray 3 mm on request)
- Trimming unit motors Kw 0,50 - 200 Hz – 12.000 r.p.m.
- Extendible frontal support with rolls for great panels
- Roll bobbin support (cross) D. 800 mm
- Openable back enclosure with suction collector D. 120 mm (3 ways D. 60 mm)
- Weight Kg. 780
- Standard voltage: Volt 400 / 3-phase / 50 HZ / Volt 220/ 3-phase / 50 HZ
- Packing by crate
- Packing in seaworthy case
- Infrared lamp for panel pre-heating after pre-milling
- Nr. 2 Trimming unit motors HF kW 0,73 - 200 Hz - 12000 r.p.m.
- Edge-scraping group R=2mm (R=3mm on request)
- Colletcor with transparent door for collecting scraping waste (only for machine with edge-scraping unit)
- Glue-scraping group
- Brush group with independent motors 3000 r.p.m. - diam. 120 mm.
- Kit of strips up to 10 mm. of thickness:
- feeding by pin roll, strip store and 1st motorized pressure roll
- Rounding device CRH, ideal complementary machine