EDGE BANDER WITH GLUE BOX K40 CASADEI INDUSTRIA
The standard equipment on the Automatic Edgebander K40 forsees:
- Teflon coated glue pot, controlled by PLC
- Oscillating end trim guillotine, which beyond cutting, automatically through feeds the edge (PATENTED). Controlled by PLC.
- MOTORIZED adjustable pressure rollers unit
- Circular saw end trim unit with follow-up system and high frequency motor, controlled by PLC.
- A flush trimming unit with high frequency motors and copying discs to flush trim the top/bottom radius or bevelled excess edge
The cutting shears from coil (PATENTED) allows to edge a very reduced panel at its minimum.
The Teflon coated glue pot is contolled by a PLC and its glue spreader roller is automatically activated when working temperature has been reached.
The glue pot installed on the Automatic Edgebander K40 is equipped with a heating element inside the glue spreader roller to guarantee high bonding levels.
The built-in PLC visualizes machine data:
- Glue temperature
- Metres of edge used
- Working hours
- Maintenance messages (visualized in regards to working hours)
- Panel height min-max: min 8 - max 50 mm
- Edge thickness: 0,4 - 3 mm (coil) / 0,4 - 3 mm (strips)
- Panel width: min. 95 mm
- Panel length: min. 110 mm
- Panel feed speed: 9 m/1'
- Heating elements (glue pot unit): 1315 W - nr. 6 cartridges
- End trimming motor: 200 Hz - 12.000 RPM - 0,22 KW
- Flush trimming motors (each): 200 Hz - 12.000 RPM - 0,50 KW
- Cutterheads - TCT combined WIDIA cutters (bevelled/radius): ø 75 mm Z4 - hole ø 16 mm (r=2 mm - 1,5°)
- Total power installed: ca. 5 KW
- Panel thickness: min 8 – max 50 mm
- Appliable edges up to 3 mm of thickness in bobbin or strip (manual inserting) on panels of max height 50 mm
- Appliable edges up to 4 mm of thickness in strip (manual inserting) on panels of max height 30 mm
- Logic operation controlled by PLC : Glue thermo-regulator with automatic stand-by, Display with different messages for use and maintenance of the machine
- Chain panel feeding (track) with rubber-coated sliding blocks
- Feeding speed 9 mt/1’
- Upper bar with double row of rubber-coated wheels - adjustable in height - with numerical indicator
- New - Edge feeding through shears for bobbin cutting (Patented)
- Pneumatic shears for bobbin cutting up to 3 mm
- New Teflon-coated glue pot, electric resistances: 4 in the pot, 1 in the turrett and 1 in the spreading roll, spreading roll motorization
- New 2 pressure rolls: 1st motorized great diamete– 2nd in rubber
- Automatic 1-motor front and back butting unit (straight cut) with copying devices and chips suction
- Butting unit motor Kw 0,22 – 200 Hz -12.000 r.p.m.
- Trimming units with milling cutters Z4 D. 75 mm, Widia plates with combined profile: straight/ray 2 mm/3° bevel (ray 3 mm on request)
- Trimming units with wheel vertical copying device D.120 mm and sliding frontal copying device
- Trimming unit motors Kw 0,50 - 200 Hz – 12.000 r.p.m.
- Extendible frontal support with rolls for great panels
- Roll bobbin support (cross) D. 800 mm
- Openable back enclosure with suction collector D. 120 mm (3 ways D. 60 mm)
- Weight Kg. 520
- Standard voltage: Volt 400 / 3-phase / 50 HZ / Volt 220/ 3-phase / 50 HZ
- Extremely compact and functional
- Rubber chain feeder with three phase motor
- Easy access to units
- Ergonomic position of PLC for the operator
- Minimum panel width 95 mm
- Minimum panel length 110 mm
- Perfect bonding
- Possibility to edge wooden strips
- Possibility to edge plastic laminated strips
- Ready to use in a few minutes
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Quick edge changing
- Quick adjustments in regards to edge used
- Packing by crate
- Packing in seaworthy case
- Infrared lamp for panel pre-heating after pre-milling
- Edge-scraping group R2 mm (R3 mm on request) with wheel vertical copying device and sliding copying device
- Glue-scraping group with wheel vertical copying device
- Brush group
- Rounding device CRH, ideal complementary machine